We’re ready to welcome you.
Dubai is a hub for international events and as one of the safest destinations in the world to travel to today it is leading the way in restarting large-scale in-person events.
Building on their proven track-record of ensuring the highest standards in health and safety for attendees at events, the UAE Government, Dubai authorities and organizers of DIACC are adopting a wide range of precautionary measures to ensure the safety of DIACC participants. From your point of entry into the UAE to your entry to the conference venue and day-long participation at the event, stringent health and safety protocols will be followed.
DIACC Health and Safety Protocols*
- Mandatory wearing of face masks. A penalty of AED 3000 fine applicable for non‑compliance and violators will be removed from the venue.
- Print and bring your badge for contactless entry. Remember to keep your personal identification with you (passport or Emirates ID). There will be no on-site registration – please register online to confirm your attendance beforehand.
- Designated entry points and crowd movement lanes, including separate entrances, seating and lounge for VIPs
- Contactless temperature screening and electronic scanning for prohibited items (such as sharp objects, firearms, weapons, explosives, electronic monitoring equipment, unauthorized displays, unauthorized materials) at designated entry points
- 2-metre physical distancing rule enforced across event venues, with sanitizers readily available
- Conference Hall set-up in a physically distanced theatre-style format with seating protected by an antimicrobial shield
- Real-time crowd control, physical distancing and wearing of masks, enforced by safety wardens
- Disinfection protocols adhered to in across all areas, including catering and refreshments spaces and restrooms
- Specially assigned isolation rooms
- Emergency health services on standby at venue
*Health and Safety Protocols are under constant review and may be subject to change at short notice