Terms and conditions
1. SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. SPPS controls this Site from the Dubai, U.A.E. SPPS makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
3. MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
5. PAYMENT CONFIRMATION. Once your payment for online registration is successfully completed, you will receive one email with a payment confirmation and receipt within 24 hours. A separate email notification will confirm the completion of your registration, within 48 hours.
6. REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY. Registration is non-transferable and non-refundable except in the case that the event is cancelled or if a completed registration is revoked at a later date for security reasons. There is no refund applicable if you have registered for the event but were unable attend the event for any reason whatsoever. Please note that providing incorrect information on the registration form may lead to revocation of a completed registration on security grounds.
If the event is cancelled for any reason, a refund will be provided after a charge of 15 per cent is applied for administrative charges and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card. If the registration is revoked for security reasons, a refund will be provided after a charge of 50 per cent is applied for administrative charges and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
All applicable refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and processed after a request for refund. All requests for refunds must be emailed to email@example.com within 15 working days of the cancellation of the event or revocation of a completed registration due to security reasons.
7. OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. SPPS will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific.
8. REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to SPPS through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
9. PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by SPPS to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by SPPS to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of SPPS. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
10. YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
11. NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain SPPS’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. SPPS will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
12. LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. SPPS has no control over these sites or the content within them. SPPS does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. SPPS does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against SPPS for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. COPYRIGHT POLICY. SPPS may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
14. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
You acknowledge and agree that SPPS will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the on-line materials made by or for you. At SPPS’s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to SPPS, their respective owners or perfect these rights, titles or interests in their respective names.
15. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. SPPS MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. SPPS ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. SPPS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF SPPS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF SPPS WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
18. LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to SPPS, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted SPPS an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. SPPS may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against SPPS for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to SPPS. Any communication or materials you send to SPPS will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by SPPS for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
19. ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. SPPS is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
Headings and section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.